INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 10.0.115 Available  (Read 2824 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Media Center 10.0.115 Available
« on: April 15, 2004, 04:26:58 pm »

Please use this thread for bugs only.  If you're not sure whether it's a bug, or you need to ask a question, please start a new thread.  

The latest version of 10 is here: ftp://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/music/MediaCenter100115.exe

Information on upgrading or purchasing is here:
http://www.musicex.com/mediacenter/purchase.html

10.0.115 (4/15/04)

1. Changed: Player buttons no longer disable when playback is stopped.
2. Changed: "Suppress Silence" option is less likely to erase short passages of silence inside a song.
3. Changed: Image core (used for all image loading / drawing) no longer looks at extension for most popular file types, but instead analyzes a file's header.
4. Fixed: In some cases, MC could report that it failed to find or create the library path on load. (please let us know if you still see this)
5. Fixed: Fixed a few Library Manager bugs that could cause corruption of the library list in some cases.
6. Fixed: Resume download function in Download Manager would not work for downloads whose file sizes are unknown.
7. Changed: More robust error handling in WIA image acquisition in case of a driver / hardware error.
8. Changed: Improved progress reporting during WIA image acquisition with cancel button.
9. Fixed: Shell extension "Edit" (in Media Editor) wasn't working properly.
10. Fixed: Media Library root items and media mode roots could be renamed. (which could cause strange results)

Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

WeeHappyPixie

• Galactic Citizen
  • Gonnae no dae that..
Re:Media Center 10.0.115 Available
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2004, 04:31:32 pm »

Another build already....

I tried setting the anti repeat delay under the irman remote plugin but it still detects the volume up and down keys being the same and also other keys.

JohnT

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2004, 05:22:45 pm »

Another build already....

I tried setting the anti repeat delay under the irman remote plugin but it still detects the volume up and down keys being the same and also other keys.
Is it anything to do with the mode setting on your remote? Can you try a different mode (tv, vcr, etc.)? Maybe try a different remote also.
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

GHammer

• MC Beta Team
  • Stereotypes are a real timesaver!
Files Not Found- Runtime Error
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2004, 09:35:26 pm »

I dropped several APL files onto MC and when it imported them (which it should not as I have that option deselected) and tried to play them the files were not played. I know why, the path to the files is incorrect in the APL. No problem.
However, I get a Visual C++ error after I acknowledge the MC error box. The C++ runtime error is R6025 pure virtual function call.

Scarpad

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2004, 10:20:08 pm »

I've gotten a serious error has occurred with this version, the error was with the media Core. My Machine rebooted itself and then my Library would not load, the program said it was corrupted and I had to do a new import. I was ripping CD's when this happened

gpvillamil

• Listen to the music...
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2004, 11:55:35 pm »

I have had occasional unpredictable crashes with .114 and .113 versions. The Windows XP error reporting points to g-force.dll as the culprit.

I believe this may be due to the "GIF masquerading as JPG" issue with some files in the sprites or cover art.

I will try to capture the detailed error message next time.

Scarpad

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2004, 06:43:01 am »

Yeah Alot of my Library has been used over the last 10 years for Djing So I suspect scratches may be hanging the encoder up. Once Huey Lewis Best of CD kept crashing the program when I tried to rip it. Stick another CD in and its fine

Chris Shaw

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2004, 07:34:08 am »

BUG: Theatre view ignores non alphabetic album sorting. My sorting goes
Artist
Date(Year)
Album
Track #
So selecting an artist and pressing return in Mega-Me plays all their albums in chronological order.
Selecting the same artist in Theatre View and pressing Space plays the albums in alphabetical order. This happens even if I put a Year level in before Album.

BUG: Vis Studio - Cover art doesn't always change if OnEquation is set to something complicated. See this thread
This bug has existed since 8.0. Since I can't have a static image on my plasma (burn-in), and I can't animate cover art around the screen, I can't use cover art at all in my visualisations. Is there any chance of getting this fixed?

skarsol

• World Citizen
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2004, 10:12:38 am »

For the last few versions, when you go through the shell extensions and do a "Replace and Play" on a folder containing MP3s the first time after booting the computer, it will only have one (unrelated) song in the Playing Now. Subsequent uses of "Replace and Play" work properly.

JustinChase

• MC Beta Team
  • Getting older every day
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2004, 10:36:19 am »

I still run 10.0.111, but this has been an issue for some time now.

When I move files from my C drive to my M drive (LINUX server) and the file name already exists on the M drive, windows move dialog asks if I want to overwrite the existing file, I always select 'No' (WHY DON'T THEY OFFER A 'NO TO ALL' OPTION >:(), the file name gets updated to reflect the M drive anyway, and shows the files as non existant, then I have to re-import from the C drive and update the library to remove the incorrect M drive tracks.  Please fix this :)

Thanks
pretend this is something funny

Shady Bimmer

• World Citizen
  • (too busy listening)
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2004, 01:26:56 pm »

windows move dialog asks if I want to overwrite the existing file, I always select 'No' (WHY DON'T THEY OFFER A 'NO TO ALL' OPTION >:(),

Hold down "Shift" while clicking "No" implies "No To All" in at least some Win* dialog boxes. . .it's worth giving a shot.

JustinChase

• MC Beta Team
  • Getting older every day
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2004, 02:20:16 pm »

windows move dialog asks if I want to overwrite the existing file, I always select 'No' (WHY DON'T THEY OFFER A 'NO TO ALL' OPTION >:(),

Hold down "Shift" while clicking "No" implies "No To All" in at least some Win* dialog boxes. . .it's worth giving a shot.

Thank You!  I'll give that a try.
pretend this is something funny
Pages: [1]   Go Up