INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with cover art downloading  (Read 1446 times)

schaplin

• Change this by choosing profile
Problem with cover art downloading
« on: April 15, 2004, 03:04:26 pm »

I'm having a small problem when ripping CDs with the cover art download enabled. The cover art is downloaded for the current album and all other albums form the current ripping session (since I started media center). This occurs for every CD ripped. The rip progress panel shows track X of Y where Y is the running total since I started. Not sure why Y is not the total tracks for the current CD. I can't get it to download only the current CD art without exiting and restarting Media Center. I'm using version 10.0.112

MarSies

• Galactic Citizen
  • Keep on doing mambo ...
Re:Problem with cover art downloading
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2004, 09:59:20 pm »

Same here, I also reported this http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=20678

It keeps downloading all covers.

MarSies .....

kaiynne

• World Citizen
  • I Changed this by choosing profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2004, 04:21:11 am »

same issue here for the last 3 builds IIRC.  Not a huge issue if you are on dsl or cable it takes an extra 2 seconds or so for me.

LonWar

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2004, 08:11:17 am »

I'm having a small problem when ripping CDs with the cover art download enabled. The cover art is downloaded for the current album and all other albums form the current ripping session (since I started media center). This occurs for every CD ripped. The rip progress panel shows track X of Y where Y is the running total since I started. Not sure why Y is not the total tracks for the current CD. I can't get it to download only the current CD art without exiting and restarting Media Center. I'm using version 10.0.112

As a work around you can turn that function off, then use King Sparta's plug in to get the cover art
-

schaplin

• Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2004, 10:58:56 am »

Yes, I agree it is not a big issue, just a minor annoyance. Just posting so the folks at J River can put it on the bug list.

kaiynne

• World Citizen
  • I Changed this by choosing profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2004, 03:49:39 pm »

Yeah sorry i didn't mean my post to make out like it didn't matter.  All bug reports are important.
Pages: [1]   Go Up