INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Displaying files in action window with album thumbnails !  (Read 651 times)

Bluey

• Junior Woodchuck
  • I'm a llama!
Displaying files in action window with album thumbnails !
« on: April 21, 2004, 04:50:47 am »

When I view albums as album thumbnails in the lowerpane, it would be nice to have
in the action window, the option to display the files of the album when I select the thumbnail.  Currently the only way to play the album is to play the whole album, you cannot select the files unless your in the detailed view, so I think this would be nice to see in the action window also.

Please give it some consideration.

Thanks.

jleerigby

Re:Displaying files in action window with album thumbnails !
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2004, 07:11:37 am »

This has been asked for many, many times before and must surely be near the top of the planned feature list for the next beta.  I don't really think that the action window is the place for the track details though.  I'd like to be able to double click the album cover which takes you to a new (sexy looking) page with a bigger picture of the cover art alongside the list of tracks with a back button to take you back to the previous list.  

I would also say that there should be buttons to play or add to playing now all tracks on the album or selected tracks but, if you think about it, these should be available as toolbar buttons throughout MC and not just in this proposed new view.
Pages: [1]   Go Up