INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: previewing walmart music tracks  (Read 719 times)

CDUBYA

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
previewing walmart music tracks
« on: May 01, 2004, 09:55:37 am »

I'm using version 10 of MC.  I set it to be default for .asf files which walmart uses on it's music service.  When I click on a "listen" button, MC comes up fully, but it then asks "please select files to play".  When I change the default to Windows Media Player, It comes up full screen and plays the song, but I prefer to use MC for everything.
Anyone know how to fix this?
One more question,  When using IE6 as my browser, previewing a song would open a small player right in the walmart webpage.  I'm now using Mozilla Firefox because of security problems with IE, but previewing a song with Firefox opens the full version of Windows Media player instead of a small onsite player.  This is inconvenient because of not being able to further search for songs until manually minimizing the player.
Any help greatly appreciated.  Thanks

paulr

• Citizen of the Universe
  • nothing more to say...
Re:previewing walmart music tracks
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2004, 01:10:05 pm »

I believe there is a WMP plugin, or it might be an extension (it's been a while since I looked) that will give you WMP integrated into Firefox.  Unfortunately, I do not have a link for you at the moment.  If I run accross it later, I'll reply and post it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up