INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Impact of music in folders??  (Read 796 times)

gettyup

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Impact of music in folders??
« on: November 16, 2002, 12:39:24 pm »

I have not signed up for Media Jukebox Plus yet. I have lots of music in folders and wanted to know the following:
Will the program search all my music files, many are in folders with a artist title and then organize them. I wanted to know what would happen before I bought the program. Thanks
Retirement is great!!

Deivit

• Citizen of the Universe
  • I find your interest interesting...
Re: Impact of music in folders??
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2002, 01:18:20 pm »

I think that the better you can do is to try the program by downloading the trial version. It is a full functional version and  you have a 30-day trial period to test it thoroughly.

What respects to your question, MJ has a function named "Import Media" which will search your computer for media files and import them into MJ database and, provided that your files are tagged, this function will also organize them into artist, album, genre...

Hope this helped you.

DeathRider

• World Citizen
Re: Impact of music in folders??
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2002, 04:38:18 pm »

No need to worry, MJ scans the specified drive or locations of your choice to import the files, the files them selves are not moved or changed, MJ only identifies where they are and remembers the location. I have some in folders and some not, has no effect on the playing or storing.
Robert Long
Pages: [1]   Go Up