INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: IRman plug-in for MC 9.1  (Read 783 times)

MrCC

IRman plug-in for MC 9.1
« on: August 04, 2004, 07:39:29 pm »

Does anyone know where this is?  Or did it only exist for earlier MJ 7 and MJ 8 versions?
The Evation IRMan site says there is one for MediaJukebox.  Only three are listed on the JRiver Remote plug-ins page, and IRMan is not one of them.

Reading through posts after doing searches brings up the fact a lot of people are using Girder.  For my function, I just want to start, Stop and next track.  Girder seems to have a steep learning curve.  If there is a simple way of doing it (ie IRMan) then I would be happy with that.

modelmaker

• Citizen of the Universe
Re:IRman plug-in for MC 9.1
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2004, 08:16:27 pm »

The one you want is: UUIRT (USB UIRT). 3rd one down on the remote plugins page.
Jay.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans"     John Lennon.

MrCC

Re:IRman plug-in for MC 9.1
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2004, 10:08:14 pm »

Thanks modelmaker,
I've understood from reading around that there are a few remotes around, like the X10, the IRMan, the USBUIRT etc.
I had thought they were all different units.

I have looked again at the JRiver web page for remotes, and nowhere does it say IRMan (or equivalent).

I will try your suggestion, thanks, don't get me wrong.  But if this is the 'official' solution, I don't see how most people are meant to pick up on it from looking through the web pages on the site.

EDIT:  Now I've installed the plug-in, I do indeed see the IRMan installed as well.  I'm sure I checked there for it before, and it wasn't there, so it must have just been installed with the USBUIRT.

Pages: [1]   Go Up