INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for a Track Info w/Progress Bar?  (Read 1681 times)

Robo983

• World Citizen
Looking for a Track Info w/Progress Bar?
« on: January 31, 2008, 10:36:34 am »

I have downloaded a bunch of Trackinfo screens and am looking for something like like the "Clean Info" or "Best for TV" with a progress bar and maybe the total time and time remaining on the display. After looking at all the 20+ it seems I downloaded I haven't found one with the bar. Maybe some had the total time and time remaining but they seemed to be designed for standard view not Theater view.

Anyone got a suggestion for me with one that does have the progress bar? I haven't dug into trying to edit one of these yet but I assume that I can if there isn't one or maybe the creater of Best for TV or Clean Info would be willing to repost with the add.

neFAST

• Galactic Citizen
  • \o/
Re: Looking for a Track Info w/Progress Bar?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 02:52:20 pm »

Trackinfo skins are html pages, I think that you'll need to embbed a VIS plugin into your code if you want to display elapsed/remaining time. But I'm not sure if you can build a progress bar.

Deivit

• Citizen of the Universe
  • I find your interest interesting...
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 12:46:13 pm »

You can have a progress bar or a time elapsed/total time counter in a PlayingNow plug-in skin, although maybe this is not what you're after (since it's not a free plug-in).

You can see an example here

That TrackInfo template, for instance, is good for Theater View since it's optimized for a 1366x768 resolution. The tiny bar on the upper side is the PlayingNow plug-in skin I was talking about... The green "play" button togles play/pause and the stars work as graphical rating. You can set it to be "always on". It's not difficult to add a progress bar to a PlayingNow plug-in skin.

Robo983

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 11:20:21 am »

Thanks for the reply, I am not sure I understand what you mean by a "Playing Now" plug-in. I do not see a group for that on the Plug-ins page.

I do not mind if I have to pay for a trackinfo that does what I want and maybe has some configuration capabilities that you do not have to be a programer to set. I do want it to be used for Theater View full display to work on a standard definition tv or a HD tv so I need the info to display big.

I tried to download the plug-in on your link but can not figure out how to install it. I ended up putting the folder in my Plugins folder for Track-infos but I still get a blank screen.

Deivit

• Citizen of the Universe
  • I find your interest interesting...
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2008, 02:48:48 am »

Actually, I was referring to Rhinobanga's Playing Now Plug-in.

You can find it here
http://accessories.jrmediacenter.com/mediacenter/accessories.php

Look under "Interface Plug-ins".
Pages: [1]   Go Up