INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playing the full album of a track that is playing  (Read 1291 times)

omer66721

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
Playing the full album of a track that is playing
« on: July 05, 2004, 09:37:47 am »

Sometime when i listen to a song in a random playlist, i want to here the full album that song is belong to.
I would like to have the option to Right click on the song and to have an option like  - "play the full album of this song".
Now i do it manually by clearing the "playing now" (except for the One song), and then adding the album to "Playing now".
Is it possible? :P

Deivit

• Citizen of the Universe
  • I find your interest interesting...
Re:that would be nice
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2004, 10:22:07 am »

Try this:

Right click -> Locate -> Album

Then double-click on the album to add it to playing now provided that this is your default double-click behaviour.

Hope it helps.

Chris Shaw

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2004, 10:23:02 am »

I'd suggest right clicking on the song, then doing Locate->Album. Then right click on Media Library and do "Send To->Play->Add (as next to play)". This will play the full album next, then go back to your original list.

kaiynne

• World Citizen
  • I Changed this by choosing profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2004, 02:12:22 pm »

Is there any way to define macros in MC such that I could have button that with one click would clear playing now find the album add it to playing now and play it?

That would be cool, it had never occured to me before though, but I do find that I want to listen to the whole album from a random song.

There are other things that I am sure people could think of for this functionality as well.

pank2002

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2004, 04:01:53 pm »

hey that's a brilliant idea!

Macros would be awesome. Especially if you could define other things (as in program not related to mc) from one click within mc.

Fx you could strat your mail program + your browser + 'etwas' from one click. That would be cool.
(I know you can already do this pretty simple with a .bat file, but it would be 'cooler' to do it from mc :))
Music is life... the rest is details.
Here is a security related website: secubi.dk

Mastiff

• MC Beta Team
  • The Multi-Zone Tzar
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2004, 05:28:38 pm »

The answer is probably Girder, all though I don't know how to do this particular task I'm pretty sure that Girder's able to do it.
Tor with the Cinema Inferno & Multi-Zone Audio system

pank2002

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2004, 05:46:57 pm »

I don't have a remote though. Nor a newer mobile... in fact I just bought a Ericsson R310s on ebay today :)
Music is life... the rest is details.
Here is a security related website: secubi.dk
Pages: [1]   Go Up