INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: purchase probs  (Read 1311 times)

AJ

• Recent member
  • Music to my ears
purchase probs
« on: July 08, 2004, 12:47:44 pm »

Hello

I have had problems with my registration.  I have the original email from when i bought MC 9, the link wasn't working and I posted it hoping someone could help me.

I was niave and it looks as if someone has used it to purchase MC 10 before I could get it to work.

I have been a loyal fan of MC / MJ since version 6 and would be disappointed if I had to purchase a full license again.

Is there anything you are able to help me with.  I can send you my registration code for further investigation if this helps.

Thanks

Andy

LonWar

• Citizen of the Universe
Re:purchase probs
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2004, 12:48:42 pm »

Do you have the latest version of 9.1.xx  installed now?
-

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2004, 12:56:44 pm »

Andrew,
You had a version 10 license/Registration Code.  I've just entered it on the Restore page, so you should receive a new Install Key by e-mail.  You can do this yourself if you have the Registration Code.

AJ

• Recent member
  • Music to my ears
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2004, 01:08:23 pm »

I have never purchased version 10, someone else purchased it with my version 9 licence!  I can only assume they have changed the email address as well as I have not received the email address that you mention.  I do have the original email from my version 9 purchase if this helps.

Thanks

AJ

John Gateley

• Nice haircut
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2004, 01:42:53 pm »

I show a purchase about 3 weeks ago. Your e-mail address is the same as the one you used for Interact except it was misspelled (missing a d in the domain part). It is different than the e-mail you used for your purchase of v9.

I've fixed the misspelling, and you should have a license soon.

j
Pages: [1]   Go Up