INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Custom EQ per Song  (Read 1284 times)

Couch

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Music. Sweet Music.
Custom EQ per Song
« on: August 11, 2004, 11:57:08 pm »

So I recently bought an iPod mini - I absoloutly love the thing - it's shiffted my hobbie of collecting music into LISTENING... what a concept - I love music - and even more so now -

Okay that was the 'plug' for apple - now on to my question - I've often found myself changing yhe EQ settings when listening to tunes at home. It has been semi-annoying - but I now I'm missing so much when I don't - thank you "Net Remote" for allowing me to do it from remote - BUT When I played around with iTunes(which by the way people often remark Media Center Lokks a lot like it...) - yes, iTunes has a feild for EQ setting PER SONG. Awesome - and yes the mini adjusts EQ based on that feild - Can or Does Media Center suport this? I found custom feilds, but EQ?

BTW - Media Center and iTunes do have some similarities - but honestly - iTunes can't really begin to compare - BUT it does have this EQ setting, and a more integrated and effective web-radio interface.

IanG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re:Custom EQ per Song
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2004, 03:11:35 am »

There are a couple of plugins that will change the eq settings according to the genre - you might be able to do something with those.  The down side is you'd lose (or compromise) the ability to select that way.  Maybe one of the authors could enhance  their plugin to check a custom field?

Ian G.

Couch

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Music. Sweet Music.
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2004, 08:11:02 pm »

Which Plug-ins - Can yourecommend any?

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2004, 09:14:01 pm »

Which Plug-ins - Can yourecommend any?

Check Out My Web Site
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
https://centercitybbs.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up