INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Scan for silence while playback  (Read 680 times)

Michel-NL

• nothing more to say...
Scan for silence while playback
« on: November 04, 2002, 03:15:01 am »

A while ago I posted a request for an aggressive fade, the same day it was inserted into MJ,  :o that was fast.
Now, MJ has an incredible number of features but the only thing i do is ripping my CD collection and playback. The aggressive-crossfade works wonderfull but the ripped tracks has different proportions of silence before and after the song itself.

Is it possible to let MJ scan the silence parts at the begin and end of each track.
When MJ is playing, sometimes the new song hacks into the previous one and in another situation i've got a moment of silence.
If MJ is capable of scanning the comming song can be ceued and the song wich is playing is scanned for a instant stop or a soft fadeout of the track.
If it is a instant stop the new track is directly pasted after the old one.
If the playing track has a gently fadeout, MJ uses a minimum dB value -set by user-  minus the fade-settings in the playback option to start the new track.

Michel-NL

• nothing more to say...
Re: Scan for silence while playback
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2002, 05:57:15 am »

Or, is the sombody who knows if there's a a piece of software where you can select MP3 files and clean up the silence at the beginning and end of the track ?

Michel-NL

• nothing more to say...
Re: Scan for silence while playback
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2002, 10:45:06 am »

Is there a nuclear attack, i don't know about ? : ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up