INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Track Info - Is there a way to "refresh" it?  (Read 1770 times)

Deivit

• Citizen of the Universe
  • I find your interest interesting...
Track Info - Is there a way to "refresh" it?
« on: April 17, 2007, 01:28:57 pm »

Hi,

I'm using a Track Info template that displays the lyrics of the song. When the lyrics are not peviously stored but captured "on-the-fly" by Mr. Chriz's Evil Lyrics Plug-in, they will not display unless I sort of "refresh" the track-info. Is there any way to do it? (F5 does not work). My only workaround is to momentary set the Track Info to another one and then get back to mine again, which will "refresh" the information and display the lyrics, but that's a pain.

Any advice will be very much appreciated.

If there's no way to do it.. could it be implemented? a F-key would be great... just for refreshing the display so that any change in the file info, such as lyrics or rating, could be shown when the song is still playing.

Thanks.

mesue

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Track Info - Is there a way to "refresh" it?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 02:48:52 pm »

Instead of changing the track info to a different one, you can go like you were going to change it, but just pick the same one that you already have loaded and that should refresh it. Or if you know some HTML/JavaScript, you could add a refresh button to the track info that you use.
Sue

Deivit

• Citizen of the Universe
  • I find your interest interesting...
Re: Track Info - Is there a way to "refresh" it?
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 12:44:34 am »

Oh, didn't figure out that picking the same one would refresh. Thanks for the tip!
Now it's just one mouse-click and a little navigation inside the context menu. Probably a good compromise  ;)

Thank you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up