INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center Kudos  (Read 1036 times)

parkdog

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
Media Center Kudos
« on: September 07, 2004, 11:09:55 pm »

I'm not sure this is the right forum for this, but I just wanted to let the people at JRiver know how much I appreciate their Magnum Opus!

I am migrating from a CD based system (CDJ - Nirvis Sys) and I thought I would never find a replacement that was as robust as what I was use to.  WRONG, Media Center is absolutely amazing. I am most impressed with the effor that has gone into making this program COMPLETELY customizable. Most programs give very little consideration for the way the USER wants to interact. Obviously you guys don't have this hang-up and have gone out of your way to allow for almost every imaginable way to customize this program.

I am TOTALLY impressed and look forward to what you have in store for the future! I have been working with the program for about 4 nights now and I continue to find new things and great options.

Congratulations on this Herculean feat, I am not easily impressed!

escaflo

• Galactic Citizen
  • And the answer is.... 42!
Re:Media Center Kudos
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2004, 02:05:30 am »

Well, we all are ;D

A big CHEER for Media Center!!!!

Been using this program since last year and still finding something new every once in a while.
Don't Panic!

Jakester

• World Citizen
Re:Media Center Kudos
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2004, 05:03:20 pm »

Yep, I've been using it for a few months now and am loving it.  Perusing this board teaches me new tricks every week.  My latest favorite: modifying the main menu bar to include icons for "Playing Now" and "Media Library" so that I can eliminate the tree and have more space for the grid when in playback mode (as opposed to rip mode - I'm about halfway done ripping my 800+ CDs).  I also added icons to the menu to quickly switch between "Details" versus "Album Thumbnails" views.  How nice!

I am also beginning to really appreciate G-Force.  Pretty cool with the lights out and the music flowing through my surround sound system (using RPTV as interface).
Pages: [1]   Go Up