INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC11 and iPod  (Read 1440 times)

BillRaff

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
MC11 and iPod
« on: October 04, 2004, 12:35:13 pm »

Hi all. I've been happily using MC10 with my 3g iPod for some time. Now that MC11 has become more stable and set in its feature list and I found out it can be installed on my same computer as MC10 I decided to test it out. I don't know, however, how to initialize in that version. If I right click on the iPod drive I don't see that option. I see the synch seems to have been moved to the action window but ii always seems to indicate I don't have enough space on my iPod even if I attempt to synch only a playlist with what should be a small enough set of data. I guess what I'm asking is there a best practices for moving from MC10 to MC11?

Thanks

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re:MC11 and iPod
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2004, 03:23:33 pm »

Bill,

When you right click on the iPod in the tree, you should see an option for 'Initialize iPod'. If not, MC is not detecting your iPod as an iPod, but rather as a generic device. If you do not have MC 11.0.93, try getting it. If that does not work, let me know what generation iPod you have and what OS.

Thanks,

Steve

BillRaff

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Re:MC11 and iPod
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2004, 04:50:53 pm »

Thanks, Steve. I'll give that a try tomorrow. If it doesn't work I'll post my system info and we can go from there.

Bill
Pages: [1]   Go Up