INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: iriver ihp120 default folder  (Read 1477 times)

stickygreen

• Change this by choosing profile
iriver ihp120 default folder
« on: October 30, 2004, 07:32:23 am »

Hi,

I recently pirchased a hp120 which I am very pleased with. I am only finding one problem with it. In the root I have three folders: artists, D&B sets and Record. I want to know how to set the default folder that the player opens when you enter through the playing screen or make it so it always opens the root folder when i enter through the playing screen. I'll explain a little more:

When I power on the device it brings up the screen saying how many songs and folder etc are on the device (i call this the playing screen). When i use the toggle to enter through this screen it always brings me to the D&B Sets folder rather than the root, even if I have been playing songs in the artists folder before i turned it off, it always goes into this folder for some reason. I want to be able to do one of the following.

a) Make it so that everytime i enter through that screen it goes to the root displaying my three folders (better option)

or

b) At least set it so it opens the Artists folder rather than the D&B sets folder everytime.

Ideally I would like to get it so that even when i am playing music if i enter through the playing music screen it always comes back to the root rather than go to the sub folder where the track that is playing is located - although this is not as important and i know this may not be poss.

Could anyone please help me, I would love to find out why its doing this???

Thanks.

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re:iriver ihp120 default folder
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2004, 09:03:16 am »

stickygreen,

Are your comments in regards to how to see items on the hp120 or in MC? If on the device, I cannot help as I have never seen this device. Perhaps others can comment.

Steve

stickygreen

• Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2004, 09:49:36 am »

On device yeah...

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2004, 09:59:19 am »

stickygreen,

Thanks,