INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Double click on view schemes  (Read 791 times)

JaredH

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Superfluously Articulate
Double click on view schemes
« on: November 28, 2004, 12:41:16 pm »

This may be a glaringly redundant post however, the forum search gave me a bunch of jumbled answers so, I will just ask.

Is the double click action on the view schemes dead? You know, the one where it will expand whichever view scheme you double click instead of play the files contained therein?

I like the Auto-Expand feature, however I like the ability to use the tree and only seeing the child viewschemes if I double click. I know there is an option to turn off the Auto Expand, however, then, if I am correct, you have to click the +/- expander, which is a bit bothersome as opposed to just double clicking the view scheme.

Ok, I'm going to stop there. I'm starting to sound like a whiner. And Mom always told me, no one likes a whiner. However, I guess its better to be a whiner than a Wine-O.
J. A. Hayslett

Blog & Gallery - http://www.bgracetfaith.net

glynor

• MC Beta Team
Re:Double click on view schemes
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2004, 11:43:25 am »

I agree that I'd like to see this option again.  It's hard to train my Girlfriend to click the plus when she is used to being able to double click on the "folder" to drop it open.

As far as the whiner vs. wine-o discussion?  I think the worst would be a wine-o who whines about his wine.  ;)
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
Re:Double click on view schemes
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2004, 11:56:31 am »

It doesn't auto-expand at that level by design so that it won't fight with the panes.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up