INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Neuros Audio  (Read 1895 times)

jaht

• Recent member
Neuros Audio
« on: December 18, 2004, 12:05:04 pm »

I would like to know if Media Center will work with the Neuros Audio Portable Player?

Thanks for your help

JAH

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Neuros Audio
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2004, 02:38:13 pm »

JAH,

Probably. Does the Neuros appear to your PC as a removable or fixed drive? Does WMP recognize the Neuros? If yes to either of these questions, then yes, MC will support it>

Steve

jaht

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2004, 03:19:38 pm »

I havent bought it yet, I need to know if it is supported on your software before buying it.

SteveG

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2004, 10:53:52 am »

JAH,

We don't have these devices so I can't say for sure. It probably is OK. I checked Neuros' website and did not quickly see the answer to the questions I posed in my previous post. Please contact Neuros and try to have them respond to my questions and with the answers, I can give you an educated guess of whether we will support this device.

Steve

jaht

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2004, 03:11:15 pm »

I called them and they said That Windows Media Player doesnt recognize the neuros and that the Neuros apears in some pc's as Removable drives and in others as local disk drives.

hope this helps steve

Thanks for your help

JAH

SteveG

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2004, 09:43:27 am »

JAH,

Thanks for the update. Without WMP (really WMDM) support, there will not be a way to transfer DRM wma files to your Neuros.

the Neuros apears in some pc's as Removable drives and in others as local disk drives.

OK, next question, can users drag and drop files onto the Neuros from Windows Explorer and have the Neuros recognize and play the files? If so, then we should support the Neuros.

Also, what about playlists? Does Neuros support m3u playlists? If so, must they be in any propietary format or directory?

Thanks,

Steve

jaht

• Recent member
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2004, 10:02:00 am »

Steve thanks for your help, I went on and bought an Ipod Photo instead, I liked the tech specs of the neuros better but since I don't know if it will work on JRiver and flac support hasn't come up yet on the Neuros side I decided on apple.

Thanks

JAH
Pages: [1]   Go Up