INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playlists Not Updating In Pane View MC 11  (Read 1056 times)

datdude

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Playlists Not Updating In Pane View MC 11
« on: December 13, 2004, 09:15:15 pm »

I have my first pane loaded up from my Playlists in the Tree view.  In MC 10 it worked prefectly.  In MC 11 smarlists within my playlists are not updated when they should be.  i.e. I have one called random favorites that when clicking on it in tree view produces a new playlist everytime however from the pane view it is the same every time I click on it unless I update it from tree view which I don't like using and have minimised most of the time.  I never had this problem in MC 10.
"You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake." -  Just a very big snowball

datdude

• MC Beta Team
Re: Playlists Not Updating In Pane View MC 11
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2004, 04:36:15 am »

no one else is having this problem or no one else uses playlists as one of their panes?

Lui2

• Recent member
  • Typical MC User
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2004, 10:52:57 am »

Hello,

don't know exactly what you mean with "using playlists as one a the panes", maybe you can describe it a little bit more in detail.

But apart from that, it should also be possible to refresh the playlist while she has the focus with F5, that should also bring up a new randomized list of tracks. And when you customize the "Refresh" command to the top or bottom toolbar you're just one click away for refreshing the list, without using the tree.

Simple

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2004, 12:07:14 pm »

Maybe I have a similar problem. Importing files from 'outside' (drag and drop) to a new playlist: Nothing happens on the screen. The playlist stays empty.

Changing the view to another playlist and back shows the tracks properly imported.

datdude

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2004, 04:13:51 pm »

don't know exactly what you mean with "using playlists as one a the panes", maybe you can describe it a little bit more in detail.

When I right click in pane view to edit view scheme, I select Playlist as one of the items to view and I have a playlist group specifically for myself.
Within the tree view the random favorites playlist is updated everytime I reclick.  Also I am having problems when I update other playlists by adding/removing songs from the payne view(using check mark) and they are not updated.

Hitiing F5 does work howeve,r but I never has to do that with MC10.

Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up