INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rio and Trashed Library  (Read 1383 times)

IlPadrino

• MC Beta Team
  • Galactic Citizen
Rio and Trashed Library
« on: December 19, 2004, 11:38:13 pm »

I'm not sure what's going on here, but I thought I'd report it and see if anyone else is having similar trouble.  While trying to synch a Rio Forge Sport, the MC library got trashed - all records seemed to be blanked out (i.e. there were records present, but the fields were blank).  Unfortunately, I didn't have a recent backup - and I have a few files that don't want to import...  so I've been cussing a bit.  Sure, I'm using a beta (the latest version of 11), but corrupt libraries are a bad thing regardless of the version.

I read some others had problems with deleted files; luckily that wasn't my problem.

Any suggestions or advice?

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Rio and Trashed Library
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2004, 11:43:28 am »

IlPadrino.

Sorry for any troubles. There is a problem with file reporting from Portables that is resolved in the next MC 11 build. I think this should solve your issue. I cannot explain the corruption of the MC library. I fixed what would have caused reporting from the device to be inocorrect, but this should not affect the main library unless the files in the MC library were imported from the device.

Steve

IlPadrino

• MC Beta Team
  • Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2004, 05:24:53 pm »

IlPadrino.

Sorry for any troubles. There is a problem with file reporting from Portables that is resolved in the next MC 11 build. I think this should solve your issue. I cannot explain the corruption of the MC library. I fixed what would have caused reporting from the device to be inocorrect, but this should not affect the main library unless the files in the MC library were imported from the device.

Steve

I'll give the next release a try and see if that prevents a reoccurence.  Thanks for the response.

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2004, 09:44:11 am »

IlPadrino,

Thanks. The one from last night was pulled from distribution. Please look for a new one today.

Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up