INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: mc 10 and ipod update  (Read 1221 times)

meewz

mc 10 and ipod update
« on: January 05, 2005, 05:27:48 pm »

hi

im having a problem with my ipod with mc 10.. when i plug the ipod im im getting the message on mc "you appear to have a plugin installed other than one for mc 10. please get the appropriate plugin:...

well when going to the mc update/pugin site there is no ipod update for mc 10...the only update available is for version 9.

lalittle

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: mc 10 and ipod update
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2005, 08:53:37 pm »

Try reinstalling the latest version of MC -- it "should" install the appropriate plugin for the iPod, which is actually the "Portable Drive" plugin.  If that doesn't work, you could try installing the "portable drive" plugin manually, which IS available for MC10.  You should also check MC's "plugin manager" to see if other handheld plugins are installed.

Larry

meewz

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2005, 04:51:04 am »

just looked at the web site again

there is no plugin for mc 10 for the ipod

the 9.1 version i tried but wrecks the id3 tags by bunching them up all together on one column. so you cant separate name, artist, album etc etc.

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2005, 02:57:13 pm »

meewz,

As lalittle pointed out, if you reinstall MC 10 it will automatically install the plugin you need.  There is no 'iPod' plugin. The plugin you need is the 'Portable Drive Plugin' but you are best off  reinstalling 10 and letting it put the correct one in for you.

Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up