INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DVD menus and navigation  (Read 830 times)

js

DVD menus and navigation
« on: January 06, 2005, 10:58:53 pm »

Hello. I've been using a recent version of MC11 and like it very much.

I was wondering though, how do I go back to the root menu of a dvd when I'm watching a movie in theater view? Youknow, to change audio options or see special features etc. Is there a keypress I can assign to my remote to do this in one click of a button?

Thanks,
John.

js

Re: DVD menus and navigation
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2005, 01:12:34 pm »

Ok, I've since realised that there's a menu pick for this on the theater view menu BUT... you have to switch out of full screen, navigate to it and then go back to full screen. Very tedious.

So my questions still stands, is there a way to do this via a single key-press sequence (which I could then assign to my remote)? Also, a way to switch audio streams would be nice too. There's no menu for that at all.

Thankyou.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2005, 01:51:26 pm »

Ok, I've since realised that there's a menu pick for this on the theater view menu BUT... you have to switch out of full screen, navigate to it and then go back to full screen. Very tedious.

So my questions still stands, is there a way to do this via a single key-press sequence (which I could then assign to my remote)? Also, a way to switch audio streams would be nice too. There's no menu for that at all.

Thankyou.

Both options (audio stream and menu) should be in the right-click menu when you right-click on the display of a playing DVD.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Neville

• World Citizen
  • I am the black crow king...
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2005, 03:09:09 pm »

But what about remote control?
Pages: [1]   Go Up