INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Empty Playlists  (Read 890 times)

emeachum

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Empty Playlists
« on: January 09, 2005, 10:25:18 pm »

I am a longtime MJ user.  I upgraded to MC 10 from MJ 9+ today.  All of my MJ playlists show up in the tree, but when I highlight any of them, the correct number of songs appears but instead of titles, each number has a little white paper with a red x on it.  What is going on here? 

Thank you for your help.

emeachum

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Re: Empty Playlists
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2005, 08:15:48 pm »

Having received no response, I uninstalled MC and reinstalled MJ.  All of my playlists are there intact.  I still would like to use MC to manage my music because I now have an ipod.  Is my only option to print out each playlist and recreate it manually after I reinstall MC?

modelmaker

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2005, 10:26:57 pm »

Please be patient, someone will come up with the answer you need, however it's not me.

I'm still using MC 9, but I'm pretty sure you don't have to print anything out or do this manually.

BTW, I don't believe there is or was an MJ9. I started with MJ8 and the next upgrade was MC9 which was followed by MC10 & 11.

I know this won't help your immediate situation but at least it will bump it back up.
Jay.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans"     John Lennon.

emeachum

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2005, 11:24:49 pm »

You're right.  I am using MJ 8.

modelmaker

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2005, 11:36:23 pm »

I only had MJ8 for a few days when MC9 was released and I upgraded, so I never got to know MJ8 and I've been happy with MC 9 ever since, although once MC 11 is released I will try it out.

Listening to: 'I Can't Look Away' from 'Can't Look Away' by 'Trevor Rabin'(1989) on Media Center 9.0
Jay.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans"     John Lennon.
Pages: [1]   Go Up