INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Image playback  (Read 637 times)

stuart_tetley

• Recent member
Image playback
« on: January 19, 2005, 10:26:27 am »

Hi there,

I was wondering.  Have there been changes or  improvements in the image playback features of MC11?  I'm currently on 9.1, and would like to use MC to do photo presentations, rather than have  to mess with PowerPoint.  At present, it lacks in a few areas.

1. 'Change image every'.  The slider only allows setting a few discrete values.  Could we enter the value directly?  Also, add an option to 'change on mouse click.'   Also, an option to advance to the next image only whenever I click the left mouse button, and go back to the previous
2. Allow the timing to be specified for each image, either by a tag in the database or playlist.  'Change image every' could have a checkbox to allow images with timings specified to override the default image dusplay time.
3. Support for mouse clicks.  Left click advances to next image, right click goes back to previous.  Middle click pauses (if image playback is auto-advancing; no effect if not.)  Right now I can advance with Ctrl-N and go back with Ctrl-L, but this is awkward.
4. Option to make the top and bottom toolbars only auto-appear when the user moves the mouse to the top or bottom of the screen.
5. Display Caption.  Allow users to configure where this appears (bottom center, bottom left, etc) and specify a font and font size.

I think these would really improve MC's usefulness for slideshow presentations.

Thanks

Stuart Tetley
Pages: [1]   Go Up