INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theater View Playing Now suggestions  (Read 696 times)

raym

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Theater View Playing Now suggestions
« on: January 29, 2005, 09:59:23 pm »

Here's a couple of Theater View items myself and others have requested for some time. Yes, I'm perservering with these requests because I think they will make a vast improvement to Theater View ::)

1. Add a "remove" option to the playing now menu. There's currently no way to select and remove individual items from the list.
2. An option which controls how items are added to Playing Now JUST LIKE STANDARD VIEW. For example, opting to play a song from your library shouldn't add the entire album the song belongs to and blowing away your current Playing Now list in the process....very frustrating when all you have to correct is a remote control!!!!

Thankyou for a great product.

RKM Smart Home - www.rkmsmarthome.com.au
Z-Wave Home Automation

modelmaker

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Theater View Playing Now suggestions
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2005, 06:22:08 pm »

1. Add a "remove" option to the playing now menu. There's currently no way to select and remove individual items from the list.
2. An option which controls how items are added to Playing Now JUST LIKE STANDARD VIEW. For example, opting to play a song from your library shouldn't add the entire album the song belongs to and blowing away your current Playing Now list in the process

These are certainly things I would like to see implemented in v11 when I upgrade.
Jay.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans"     John Lennon.
Pages: [1]   Go Up