INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How can I make forum fonts bigger?  (Read 1753 times)

bebop

• Citizen of the Universe
How can I make forum fonts bigger?
« on: February 05, 2005, 10:25:38 pm »

Ok, I did a search for this first..but found no answer so here is my question....how do i make the fonts bigger for the forum page?  Have a new monitor (19" flat screen and resolution is 1280x1024.  I changed the font size for MC ok, by using the tools, options, tree and view. font size.  But the forum page didn't change, and I can't find how to do it on the faq page, the Profile page or via search.   Yes, i know that I could just find and put on my glasses, but then I have to do the multifocal head bod and get a stiff neck ::)  Thanks for your patience on this one.   Bet

Jakester

• World Citizen
Re: Justa really dumb question...
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2005, 12:00:37 am »

What browser are you using?  With Mozilla / Firefox just use CNTR and + key to increase font, CNTRL and - key to decrease, and CNTRL and 0 to go back to original size ...

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • The Cosmic Bird
Re: Justa really dumb question...
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2005, 04:58:02 am »

bebob,

I guess you are talking about accessing the forum from the Start window inside MC. It seems to me that it uses whatever text size is chosen in a standalone Windows Explorer window (View > Text Size).

Since that menu is inaccessible from inside MC the way to change the text size is Ctrl key + mouse wheel as marko wrote, which indeed seems to work.
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755

bebop

Re: How can I make forum fonts bigger?
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2005, 03:19:12 pm »

Thank you, thank you, and thank you!  CNTRL and scroll worked just fine!  (am using Firefox)    ;D  I am now no longer a slave to my multifocals!!!! ;D ;D  B
Pages: [1]   Go Up