INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Creative Muvo N200 unable to sync from MC10  (Read 1445 times)

duesy

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
Creative Muvo N200 unable to sync from MC10
« on: February 12, 2005, 02:30:05 pm »

I cannot seem to configure MC10 to successfully export files to my new Creative Muvo N200. The transfer process in MC10 indicates that files are exporting okay (progress bar results) and the completed transfer renders in the handheld's pane within MC. And MC does recognize the handheld as an external device (is a specific plugin available??). However, player display sez "No Music." So, I activated WMDM in Tools>Options. Presto, the files appeared on the Muvo after another sync, but they have wildly erratic quality levels. Some are muddy, some garbled, some silent, and some are fine.  Creative's jukebox player will successfully export files to the Nuvo, but I would prefer to stick with MC. Any suggestions?!

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Creative Muvo N200 unable to sync from MC10
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2005, 05:34:31 pm »

(is a specific plugin available??)

It is not necessary.

I have never seen a Muvo N200, so we have to troubleshoot this a little.

So, I activated WMDM in Tools>Options. Presto, the files appeared on the Muvo after another sync,...

This establishes that files can be transferred via WMDM. The erractic play is most likely not cause by MC. You can verify this by tranferring the same files with WMP and then take note of the playback results.

And MC does recognize the handheld as an external device

What is important in this part of the troubleshooting is whether or not the N200 appears in Windows Explorer as a drive. If it does, attempt to drag and drop a file onto it and then see if the file is playable by the N200.

Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up