INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Put 700 visis into visi studio default file  (Read 705 times)

Tab

• World Citizen
  • Change this by choosing profile
Put 700 visis into visi studio default file
« on: February 12, 2005, 02:34:16 pm »

Hi

I wanted to edit vsc_Default.dll so that the visi studio would open up with 700 or so visis there ready to use, but came across some problems.

The file contains the transform names and equations, but the [] characters between them seem to vary, not be the same. Any input on how I put the right things in there to make it run with more visi equations would be welcome :)

This puter also didnt manage to copy some of the characters, not sure why - thats my problem of course, but if anyone knows a workaround I'm all ears!

cheers,

Tab

Tab

• World Citizen
  • Change this by choosing profile
Sequencing 1000 visis?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2005, 09:54:41 am »

Not that I'm asking too much or anything... but is there a limit to how many transforms one can put in a kitchen sink style supertransform sequence, separated with | ? I've just done a new set of... 95, and will try sequencing it in supertransform an see what haps.

Reason I ask is I want to do a sequence of all 1000 - and Im not doin that unlses it'll work!

Theres good reason to put them in one sequence equation rather than just set the player to cycle. Many new visis come from running 2 or more equations simultaneously, and combining them into one. I run sequences like this to see what goodies fall out. So, if I can sequence all 1000, could possibly be looking at hundreds of new equations.

Tab
Pages: [1]   Go Up