INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Viz control in MC10 via remote  (Read 920 times)

silkshadow

• Recent member
Viz control in MC10 via remote
« on: February 21, 2005, 05:39:22 am »

I am using girder, MC10 and the ATI remote. All is working, however how do I rotate through the visualizations using the remote? I don't see any commands for this in the gml included with MC10. What I am looking for is what DHill includes with the MC plugin for Meedio (the reason I bought MC) which allows one to use the left and right buttons for moving within a viz plugin and the up/down to switch to the other viz plugins. Thanks!

bspachman

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Viz control in MC10 via remote
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2005, 09:47:08 am »

I'd love to know about this too...

brad

zeltak

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2005, 01:09:46 pm »

i really dont understand why this hasnt been implemented a long long Long time ago...ive been asking for it since V.9 and it seems like its not that complicated to do , i know alot of people want it so what do you say guys, any chance of a keyboard key  to switch between Viz types?

thx

Zeltak 8)

silkshadow

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2005, 04:58:46 am »

Seriously?! ? :o This is not possible with MC10? Well color me surprised! I have been using my remote to do exactly what I described via Mr Hill's MC Meedio plugin. I just assumed this was an extension of MC10 itself. Never knew that was a special addon from DHill. Well, you guys at J River should definately get in contact with him as he got it working real well in Meedio. I am quite dissapointed but, oh well, I guess I can set my laptop to use g-force and never fool with it again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up