INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CD Text Burning  (Read 996 times)

bbuckeye

• Recent member
CD Text Burning
« on: March 09, 2005, 01:22:39 pm »

After using MC 10 for a month and a half and burning many discs, suddenly CD-Text does not work.  When burning a music CD I get a cdtext error just as it's starting to compile the disc and the program stops burning.

I tried combinations of different albums, turning off/on convert straight to disc, rebooting, and turn off the cd text option.  The CD will burn fine when the CD Text option is turned off.  Of course, i want this feature.

Any thoughts on what I should do?  Frustrating that this would stop working all of a sudden, specially not too long after I actually paid for this program.  I looked on the forum's for another post on this but couldn't find one, if there is one, my apologies for taking up space.  Help please!!  :)

bbuckeye

• Recent member
Re: CD Text Burning
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2005, 01:26:07 pm »

I should add that I haven't installed anything new on this computer since MC 10.  In fact the only thing I use it for is music. 

JohnT

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2005, 02:11:52 pm »

I haven't heard of this problem before. It's possible that it's a hardware issue, though it seems unlikely. Just as a test, try a very simple 3 or 4 track burn where the album/artist/track names are very simple "Album" "Artist", "Track 1", "Track 2", etc. Did you recently switch to a new make of CD media?
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

modelmaker

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2005, 10:34:41 pm »

Don't be afraid to "take up space" here on this forum. Check out how much "space" is being "taken" here: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=26351.0 ;D
Jay.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans"     John Lennon.
Pages: [1]   Go Up