INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Customising Theatre View  (Read 1936 times)

brainsoup

• World Citizen
  • Sexy! No No No...
Customising Theatre View
« on: July 10, 2005, 11:55:42 am »

Hi... Im using media centre and love it but theatre view is driving me mad....

Is it possible to change settings so that when you select Audio it first goes into Genre then Artist then Album?

Similarly with video it goes through all sorts of stuff whereas I'd just like Genre -> Artist or something similar....

Help me.... I'm going mad!!

Chris :)

brainsoup

• World Citizen
  • Sexy! No No No...
Re: Customising Theatre View
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2005, 12:05:04 pm »

Aha... have just found what I want by right clicking on the Media Library bit of tree-view ... hehe

Is there any way of removing or edititing the default scheme? Its not quite what I want... :)

Thank you

brainsoup

• World Citizen
  • Sexy! No No No...
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2005, 12:13:33 pm »

Ok... so i have found the answer to my question yet again... hehe... thats what I like about MC... you just know that it will do what you want... just keep trying!

:D

Chris x

brainsoup

• World Citizen
  • Sexy! No No No...
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2005, 11:09:53 am »

Ok really need some help now. Have started customising views in Theatre view which is excellent! A couple of things which I am really stuck with are (hope someone can help!)...

- A viewscheme just shows as a folder in Theatre. Is it possible to assign an image to this ( I know I could change the default folder in the templates but I would like a different image for each view scheme)

- Any way to remove the "All (##)" from each list?

- I currently cannot see the whole info underneath each track as its too long... Any way of changing settings so this is better?

- And while Im going... would it be possible to simply display the selected items whole info at the bottom of the screen?

Hope someone can help... am loving MC more and more each day and am converting all my friends to it... ;)
Am now building a PC that will live under my TV and work as my stereo/DVD player/Digital TV Recorder and putting MC at the heart of it. Hence the obsession with theatre view... really wanna make something my friends are jealous of!!!

Thank you

Chris

raym

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2005, 07:00:06 pm »

Ok really need some help now. Have started customising views in Theatre view which is excellent! A couple of things which I am really stuck with are (hope someone can help!)...

- A viewscheme just shows as a folder in Theatre. Is it possible to assign an image to this ( I know I could change the default folder in the templates but I would like a different image for each view scheme)

- Any way to remove the "All (##)" from each list?

- I currently cannot see the whole info underneath each track as its too long... Any way of changing settings so this is better?

- And while Im going... would it be possible to simply display the selected items whole info at the bottom of the screen?

Chris

None of what you've asked is currently possible I'm affraid.
"- I currently cannot see the whole info underneath each track as its too long... Any way of changing settings so this is better? " You could switch to list view for this.
RKM Smart Home - www.rkmsmarthome.com.au
Z-Wave Home Automation

brainsoup

• World Citizen
  • Sexy! No No No...
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2005, 01:25:16 am »

I know... but i like seeing the image file that goes with it...

Shame that none of this is possible... being able to customise theatre view would surely make MC one of the best programs out there...
;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up