INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: last played negative time? set the right time on your ipod...  (Read 1701 times)

lOth

• Citizen of the Universe

thought I might have found a bug and it wasn't, but I thought I'd share so that this won't happen to others in the US with the upcoming daylight saving time change.

The time change occurred last week-end here (in France) and while Windows changed the time of my computer automatically I forgot to do so on the iPod. As a result, I've ended up with strange 'last played' negative times in MC after sync... Stupid me...

So, to our friends in the US, don't forget to set the clock on your iPod next sunday (cause that's when you guys change time right?)

lOth

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: last played negative time? set the right time on your ipod...
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2005, 02:08:27 pm »

actually, I might have found a bug: I wrote the previous post without actually checking the time on the ipod. The right time zone was selected and it seems that the iPod changed to new time automatically as Windows did. So... where is that one hour difference between the two coming from?

While I was at it, I also discovered that I have about 50 files (out of 15k) that 'will be played' (since the last played time is negative) in about 25,000 hours... Strange, strange.
Pages: [1]   Go Up