INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center suggestions--tray icon and drag nodes  (Read 1049 times)

ferran9

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Media Center suggestions--tray icon and drag nodes
« on: February 05, 2005, 08:02:21 am »

1. The tray icon, cool feature, but... why does it have to minimize on click? I explain, any other icon will maximize on single click, double click and re-clicking again, but media center minimizes if the screen is actually visible, hence since I'm used to double click all tray icons I always have to remember that only the jriver one is a single click otherwise it will maximize-minimize again, 90% of all icons require double clicking... even the tray clock! This has become a real annoyance.

2. This is more serious, the tree view allows drag and drop between nodes, which is ok, but could you put a warning window? More that once I have moved the mouse too quick and have moved accidentally some node to another without know after what I have moved, just a warning with a cancel option would be good before allowing to move nodes, you might be wondering how is that possible, well,  try to use a laptop touchpad and you will see.

Krazykanuck

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Media Center suggestions--tray icon and drag nodes
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2005, 05:50:31 pm »

1. The tray icon, cool feature, but... why does it have to minimize on click? I explain, any other icon will maximize on single click, double click and re-clicking again, but media center minimizes if the screen is actually visible, hence since I'm used to double click all tray icons I always have to remember that only the jriver one is a single click otherwise it will maximize-minimize again, 90% of all icons require double clicking... even the tray clock! This has become a real annoyance.

I know this is pretty minor but if someone does get a chance to look at this could we also get an option to minimize when X is clicked. I keep terminiating MC when I mean to minimize.

sdgrizdan

• Galactic Citizen
  • The body cannot live without the mind
Re: Media Center suggestions--tray icon and drag nodes
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2005, 04:10:50 pm »

2. This is more serious, the tree view allows drag and drop between nodes, which is ok, but could you put a warning window? More that once I have moved the mouse too quick and have moved accidentally some node to another without know after what I have moved, just a warning with a cancel option would be good before allowing to move nodes, you might be wondering how is that possible, well,  try to use a laptop touchpad and you will see.

This is so true! I second this especially for laptop users!
Pages: [1]   Go Up