INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Will MC11 include cover art for tv channels?  (Read 1279 times)

zhuqingsi

• Change this by choosing profile
Will MC11 include cover art for tv channels?
« on: November 14, 2004, 01:17:10 am »

The theater mode is awesome! but is there a way to add logos to tv channels just like cover art for music, so that you can see them under theater mode instead of the '?' picture?

Will MC11 include this feature?

Berto

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Will MC11 include cover art for tv channels?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2005, 12:35:52 pm »

The theater mode is awesome! but is there a way to add logos to tv channels just like cover art for music, so that you can see them under theater mode instead of the '?' picture?

Will MC11 include this feature?

I support this request. 
JRiver, you can't release MC 11 with questionmarks in Theater view when watching TV.
A day without laughing is a day without living

Berto

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2005, 05:31:41 pm »

I support this request. 
JRiver, you can't release MC 11 with questionmarks in Theater view when watching TV.

Is nobody (including JRiver) interested in this topic?

modelmaker

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2005, 08:47:21 pm »

The following won't help as far as cover art for each channel, but you won't have to look at that question mark all the time. This will change the "?" for all missing cover art to any cover art you choose. I have done this in each version thru v10. I don't have v11 installed at the moment, but it should work the same.

In MC10, I changed the "?" to art of my own choosing. In MC 10>Fullskins>Hairstyle>List, I first renamed the original "?" by adding a "1" to the filename: "NoThumb1.png". Then renamed my cover art to: "NoThumb.png". I did this for each of the Theater View skins.

The same can be done with Standard View (Default Art) except that the file name is: "NoThumb.bmp".
Jay.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans"     John Lennon.

Berto

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2005, 05:01:09 am »

The following won't help as far as cover art for each channel, but you won't have to look at that question mark all the time. This will change the "?" for all missing cover art to any cover art you choose. I have done this in each version thru v10. I don't have v11 installed at the moment, but it should work the same.

In MC10, I changed the "?" to art of my own choosing. In MC 10>Fullskins>Hairstyle>List, I first renamed the original "?" by adding a "1" to the filename: "NoThumb1.png". Then renamed my cover art to: "NoThumb.png". I did this for each of the Theater View skins.

The same can be done with Standard View (Default Art) except that the file name is: "NoThumb.bmp".
Thanks, but in my opinion that's not how you should have to handle with a (nearly) release version of a splendid piece of software.
Pages: [1]   Go Up