INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC11 track info goes blank  (Read 790 times)

Fixer

MC11 track info goes blank
« on: April 06, 2005, 08:16:17 am »

Playing Now - Track Info

Many times my track info display stops working and the screen area reserved for it goes blank.  It never restarts by itself.  I must stop MC and restart to get it back working again.  Once it stops, no track info works.

Anyone else see this?  It started in the past few weeks?  I cannot find a pattern.

Krazykanuck

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2005, 08:46:28 am »

I've never had it happen while playing. Occasionally on startup the screen is blank. Changing to a visualization and back fixes it up.

dcwebman

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2005, 08:49:35 am »

Anyone else see this?  It started in the past few weeks?  I cannot find a pattern.

Yes, happens to me occasionally. Seems to be when changing views within MC from playlist, audio list, and playing now. I have to do the workaround as mentioned, go to a visualization and back again.
Jeff

Fixer

Re: MC11 track info goes blank
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2005, 03:41:21 pm »

Yes - I can fix the Track Info problem by going to a Visualization and back to the Track Info.

I remember weeks (?) ago on some build I'd get some MC warning message about an error in the html of the track info and did I want to continue using it?  I'd click YES and the Track Info seemed to run fine and forever, like the warning was not real or not important.

Then later this problem showed up, where the Track Info just goes away for unknown reasons.

I have no idea if there are related, but it's extra info for the MC developers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up