INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Handheld (Nomad Zen Xtra) Sync errors with MC11.0.234  (Read 995 times)

Mecki

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Handheld (Nomad Zen Xtra) Sync errors with MC11.0.234
« on: April 10, 2005, 05:55:20 am »

I'm trying to use my Nomad Zen Xtra with MC11.0.234 but I'm unable to get all files transferred to the device:

1.) Informational Message with unusable information

2.) What does Error 139 mean ? How to avoid him ?

3.) Bad transparent color in the hour glass icon ?

4.) Copyright year should be changed from 2004 --> 2005

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Handheld (Nomad Zen Xtra) Sync errors with MC11.0.234
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2005, 08:32:41 pm »

Mecki,

In regards to the invalid character, one of the tags for a file that is transferring has an illegal character ( in fact all it has is an illegal character).

139 means the file already exists on the device.  If you are warned that there are 'duplicate files' , don't send them.

Steve

TXgary

• Galactic Citizen
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2005, 08:40:03 pm »

I tried using 234 but the sync just does not work.  it trys to initialize my zen first and takes forever.  I reverted bact to 231.  We had the sync working fine now back to having problems. 

samarah88

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Go Bucks!
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2005, 12:31:50 pm »

I tried using 234 but the sync just does not work.  it trys to initialize my zen first and takes forever.  I reverted bact to 231.  We had the sync working fine now back to having problems. 

Same device here, but I am crashing totally out of MC. I reverted back to 232 with good results.

Mecki

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2005, 02:04:54 pm »

In regards to the invalid character, one of the tags for a file that is transferring has an illegal character ( in fact all it has is an illegal character).

Hi Steve,

I've got more than 5.000 MP3 in my library - which one has the illegal character ? this is my problem. I'm unable to compare what's on the device, and what is not ... and that is causing the trouble: I really don't know which one to fix.

139 means the file already exists on the device.  If you are warned that there are 'duplicate files' , don't send them.

Well ... I've got three different versions of "Pictures at an exhibition" from three different albums ... all of them have a promenade.mp3 but in different locations on my hard drive. Media Center is handling it just fine on my hard drive, but not on my Zen.
Pages: [1]   Go Up