INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Saving Views  (Read 830 times)

tcman41

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Sound Surfing!
Saving Views
« on: April 12, 2005, 09:07:04 pm »

I just don't understand how to save views.

I am running mc 11, build 233.

Here are my two things i am doing:

In media library I have 1 view screen with details on top like genre, artist, date etc. When i click on an genre  or artist on top it displays the correpsonding album thumbnails on the bottom, i then click the album i want and it changes to playing now.

I also have a last 40  albums imported  smartlist  in 2 screen split view, I  have the last 40 album thumbnails stay on the bottom  and when i click on one it shows the file details in the view above and keeps the thumbnails on the bottom.

My problem is when I run split screen on my smartlist page and then go back to my media libray page, that is now in split screen as well, which I don't want.  After I set up my split view screen concerning my smartlist I hit save view for this location only, but it seems to change it in media library as well, what i am doing wrong?

TC

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Saving Views
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2005, 10:02:09 pm »

Split views are not configurable per-area.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

tcman41

• Sound Surfing!
Re: Saving Views
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2005, 08:04:21 am »

Meaning, if I specifiy split view in any window then all windows will have split view?

Will split view be configurable per area in the future? and if not is there a work around to the get the views I want?

Thanks
TC
Pages: [1]   Go Up