INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Compatibility Media Center 11.x with Logitech® diNovo™ Media Desktop 2.0  (Read 866 times)

joel_cooche

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...

Hello,

I would like to know if Center Media functions with the unit Keyboard/Mouse Logitech® diNovo™ Media Desktop 2.0 and if all the keys make it possible to control the player.

Thank you.

brossmac

• World Citizen

I'm using the Logitech Internet Navigator keyboard and I can get the media key to open MC11 but the play, pause, ff,rew, etc. don't work.  I don't want to have to buy a new keyboard.

Can anybody help me hack this.  In the iTouch folder there's a players config file.  I'll post some of the top few lines to give an idea of what's there.  I'd like to know how to insert a line for MC11 that might let the keyboard control the basic functions.

Thanks,

Brad

#List of supported players
#{btn|key|msg|emg|cmd|wac},exeName,wndClass,wndCaption,xxx,play_delayplay,pause,stop,prev,next,remove_flags,ShowOSD,menu_item
[Players]
MSPlain=btn,cdplayer.exe,SJE_CdPlayerClass,xxx,xxx,1000,1001,1002,1003,1006,0,1,Windows CD-Player
MSW2kCD=wac,cdplayer.exe,MMFRAME_MAIN,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,0,1,Windows CD-Player
MSDeluxe=btn,deluxecd.exe,MMFRAME_MAIN,xxx,xxx,104,104,105,109,110,0,1,Windows Deluxe CD-Player
WinAmp=wamp,winamp.exe,Winamp v1.x,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,0,0,WinAmp
WinAmp3=key,studio.exe,STUDIO,xxx,xxx,X,C,V,Z,B,0,1,WinAmp 3
WinAmp3d=key,winamp3.exe,STUDIO,xxx,xxx,X,C,V,Z,B,0,1,WinAmp 3d
Sonique=key,sonique.exe,Sonique Window Class,xxx,xxx,X,C,V,Z,B,0,1,Sonique
MSMedia=key,xxx,MPlayer,xxx,xxx,0x10,0x10,0x13,0,0,0,1,Windows Media Player
MSMedia2=wac,xxx,Media Player 2,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,0,1,Windows Media Player
MSMedia7=wac,wmplayer.exe,WMP Skin Host,Windows Media Player,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,0,1,Windows Media Player 7
MSMediaX=wac,mplayer2.exe,WMP Skin Host,Windows Media Player,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,0,1,Windows Media Player
MSMedia9=wac,wmplayer.exe,WMPlayerApp,Windows Media Player,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,0,1,Windows Media Player 9
CineMaster=cin,dvdplayer.exe,AfxFrameOrView42,QI Remote Control,xxx,12,15,16,11,13,0,1,Cine Master

Mastiff

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • The Multi-Zone Tzar
Tor with the Cinema Inferno & Multi-Zone Audio system

brossmac

• World Citizen

Maybe this helps?

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=25426.0

Thanks.  I started at that post and it gave me some ideas that might work with the iTouch config.  I uninstalled iTouch and installed SetPoint.  I wasn't sure it would be compatible, but I gave it a shot.  Some of the features don't work but the major buttons I use work.  So, that's cool.
Pages: [1]   Go Up