INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mini View Engine Problem (MC11 + MC10)  (Read 1737 times)

UnknownID

Mini View Engine Problem (MC11 + MC10)
« on: May 18, 2005, 02:01:47 pm »

This is kind of hard to explain...

I have a series of buttons setup on my Mini View skin that work together as like radio buttons (can only click on one in the series). In other words, one button is always "disabled" (state number 4) and clicking on a different button in the series disables itself and enables (state number 1) any disabled button.

These steps cause the problem:
1. I go from the Standard View to the Mini View; one of the buttons is already disabled.
2. I click on a different button which causes initially disabled button to have about a 2 second delay before it changes to normal.
3. Any time after that clicking the buttons changes the state instantly; it is just the initial time.

I checked this on MC10 and MC11 and had the same problem. I think it has to do with the skinning engine since I have tried a multitude of different methods of coding to try to fix this. Through these tests, I have isolated the problem to the button states and the initial change to Mini View. I eliminated all other code associated with the button change and just had the buttons change each other’s state.

I would be happy to share the skin I am working on with any JRiver Admin who could help fix this and needs to see the exact problem.

UnknownID

PeterS

Re: Mini View Engine Problem (MC11 + MC10)
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2005, 11:57:51 am »

Hi UnknownID,

We haven't ignored this, and we appreciate your efforts. We'll give it attention when we have a little time. Please send the zipped skin file to me at peter @ jriver.com.

UnknownID

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2005, 12:20:07 pm »

I just sent it to you. Thanks for your help.

UnknownID

UnknownID

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2005, 11:52:43 am »

I resent it yesterday... did you get it?

UnknownID

PeterS

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2005, 04:25:01 pm »

No sign so far.

UnknownID

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2005, 04:36:19 pm »

It should have been there by the end of yesterday. The Zip file is over 250 kb, I am sure your mail server can accept a file that small. Since there seems to be a problem we should probably try a different method.

I can make the file available for download and send you a private message with the link. Will that work or do you have another suggestion?

UnknownID

PeterS

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2005, 09:08:37 am »

Yes, please send me a link. I'm not sure why I haven't been getting previous emails, unless it is a filtering issue.
Pages: [1]   Go Up