INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC11: Screen display problem  (Read 856 times)

Qythyx

• Galactic Citizen
MC11: Screen display problem
« on: May 23, 2005, 11:24:44 pm »

When I resize or move around the column headers in a list all of the column headers become invisible. When I stop the move/resize they all appear correctly, but during the change they are invisible or flashing.

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2005, 11:31:28 pm »

When I resize or move around the column headers in a list all of the column headers become invisible. When I stop the move/resize they all appear correctly, but during the change they are invisible or flashing.

Do you have "Show Window Contents While Dragging" disabled in Windows' settings?  Do you have any of the other Visual Effects de-selected (does it change if you set it to "Best Appearance")?  My column headers don't disappear if I de-select that option, but they don't re-draw either until I relese the mousebutton.

"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

Qythyx

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2005, 02:25:21 am »

Do you have "Show Window Contents While Dragging" disabled in Windows' settings?  Do you have any of the other Visual Effects de-selected (does it change if you set it to "Best Appearance")?  My column headers don't disappear if I de-select that option, but they don't re-draw either until I relese the mousebutton.
"Show Window Contents While Dragging" is enabled. It was set to "Let Windows choose what's best for my computer", but everything was selected. I changed it to "Best Appearance" just for the heck of it. After doing, however, there was no change. The headers still disappear.

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: MC11: Screen display problem
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2005, 07:53:01 am »

Wacky!  Well, it definately works for me.  Do you have any other Windows GUI-Changing programs installed (skinning, themes, or the like)?  Also, what kind of Video card do you have?  I'm grasping at straws here...
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up