INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Flash Track Info :D  (Read 1343 times)

cascius

• Galactic Citizen
Flash Track Info :D
« on: May 24, 2005, 08:05:35 pm »

Alright kiddoes! Good news: as I was working on something else, I've learned how to use variables in Flash anims and did a quick test to see if it would work as a Track Info in MC.

And the result is: Hell Yeah! It works! It's actually so easy it's not even funny! :P

Here's an extremely simple sample of what can be done:
TRY ME PS: Do not reuse the bubble code from the .FLA. Thanks.

Now on to the goodies:
If anyone is intererested to create their own flash track info, just create "Input Text" variables in flash with names (for example) stitle and sartist.

then in your html document, add the value of the variables as follow:
<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,0,0" width="550" height="400" id="test_input_text" align="middle">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" />
<param name="movie" value="test_input_text.swf?stitle=TRACKINFO_INSERT_TITLE&sartist=TRACKINFO_INSERT_ARTIST - TRACKINFO_INSERT_ALBUM" />
<param name="quality" value="high" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />
<embed src="test_input_text.swf?stitle=TRACKINFO_INSERT_TITLE&sartist='TRACKINFO_INSERT_ARTIST - TRACKINFO_INSERT_ALBUM" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="550" height="400" name="test_input_text" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />
</object>

Tha'ts it, I hope some of you will have fun with this,

- Cas

DJ_Hazelwood

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Flash Track Info :D
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2005, 01:10:19 am »

Hi Cas,

that's really cool.

Time for me to learn some flash now  ;)

Pages: [1]   Go Up