INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC10: possible to play just 1 track and have it stop?  (Read 735 times)

Piranhahaha

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
MC10: possible to play just 1 track and have it stop?
« on: May 24, 2005, 08:41:57 pm »

I've been converting LP's to CD's via MC10.

No matter how the minimum gap and gap level are set, I usually wind up with a few tracks of a few seconds.

When I play them, they are so short that by the time they're over, the playback bar has moved onto the next track, so it's difficult to ascertain whether the little mini-track is silence that can be ditched prior to burning or part of a fadeout that needs to be included.

Is there a way to click on a track, play it, and not have MC10 move on to the next track?

And would upgrading to MC11 alleviate this?

(Thanks -- I intend this to be my last newbie-ish question...)

Jakester

• World Citizen
Re: MC10: possible to play just 1 track and have it stop?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2005, 08:51:14 pm »

yes - sorry I don't have MC on my laptop and I'm away fromt home so my instructions will not be exact - but MC allows you to set up "Playing Now" however you wish - single click, double click, etc. can mean different things.  I've got mine set such that a double click adds the song to the bottom of Playing Now, and I have to right-click then select "Play" to erase Playing Now and just have the single song play then stop.  It's all a function of "Playing Now" and how you have it set up.  If there's only a single song in the Playing Now list then only it will play ...

Sorry for the confusing answer ..  hopefully someone with MC available to them will give more specifics ...

GHammer

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Stereotypes are a real timesaver!
Re: MC10: possible to play just 1 track and have it stop?
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2005, 01:58:59 am »

I think you are looking for a 'Stop after current selection' function.
MC does not have one that I can find.
Pages: [1]   Go Up