INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bug: Aruba skin - Can't see if imported or not  (Read 920 times)

Marty3d

• Citizen of the Universe
Bug: Aruba skin - Can't see if imported or not
« on: May 30, 2005, 05:28:36 am »

Hi!

Just wanted to say that in the Aruba skin, you can't see if a file in the Playing Now is imported or just played. In Thunderstorm, files not imported into the library were marked as red or yellow (can't remember).

Thanks!
/Martin

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • The Cosmic Bird
Re: Bug: Aruba skin - Can't see if imported or not
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2005, 06:15:32 am »

Aruba shows them as yellow. There is no change in that. Most likely you have auto-import enabled in MC options.

Options > General > Importing & Tagging > Automatically import files into Media Center

From MC Help:
Automatically Import Files into Media Library.  Whenever you play a file associated with the program, that file will be imported (it will be added to the "Recently Imported" Playlist and filed into the various folders, including Artist, Album, etc).

Edit

Actually, I don't quite understand this: "filed into the various folders". A typo?
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755

Marty3d

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2005, 07:41:57 am »

Nopes, I don't have my files automatically imported...never did like that feature :)

Could you post a screenshot? I'll do the same as soon as I come home..

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • The Cosmic Bird
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2005, 09:33:12 am »

The yellow and blue note icons are included in the SmallIcons.png file. Skins don't handle that file and switching skins should not change the behavior. If the files are not imported the yellow icons show up on my PC in all lists, including the Playing Now.
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755

Marty3d

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2005, 11:21:10 am »

Actually, I think I was using Remote Desktop when I found this behaviour... I've noticed that several "graphic" features don't show when doing that, so it might have been the case, since MC uses DirectX to display various items.

Pages: [1]   Go Up