INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC11: Pause playback not working right  (Read 782 times)

Qythyx

• Galactic Citizen
MC11: Pause playback not working right
« on: May 31, 2005, 07:01:55 pm »

If I pause my playing track for a longish time (more than 20 minutes) then when I unpause it doesn't finish playing that track and instead transitions to the next track (as if it had hit the end of the first track).

I know that a pause of 20 minutes is enough, I don't know how short it can get. I also know that very short pauses, a few seconds does not cause this issue.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 07:11:49 pm »

If I pause my playing track for a longish time (more than 20 minutes) then when I unpause it doesn't finish playing that track and instead transitions to the next track (as if it had hit the end of the first track).

I know that a pause of 20 minutes is enough, I don't know how short it can get. I also know that very short pauses, a few seconds does not cause this issue.

Is this isolated to certain input types or output modes? (WaveOut vs DirectSound, etc.)

Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

coolblue

• World Citizen
  • "You're soaking in it!"
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 08:02:08 pm »

Do you know if this is new to 280? I've had a track on pause most of the afternoon in 279 and it restarted right where it left off.
Pages: [1]   Go Up