INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: preview images  (Read 626 times)

topgunn

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
preview images
« on: June 08, 2005, 08:06:59 pm »

Action: I am adding an image to the music file.  I have right-clicked on the file listing in Music Center and from the pop up menu selected Image. Then from the secondary menu chosen "Add from file". 
It would seem to me that when I type an image's filename into the "Select Image" dialog and the preview box is checked, the preview image area ought to display the image, if one exists, for that filename at least until I select "Open".  However no image is ever displayed in the preview image area from a typed in filename, even when the preview box is checked.  The "Select Image" dialog is smart enough to display filenames that match the filename I am typing in. It continues to narrow the possibilities until it has the one and only filename in the image DB that matches.  As it has narrowed the possibilities down to the only image that in the db matches, that image ought to be displayed in the preview area, as long as the preview box has been checked. At least that's how I think it ought to work.  What do you think?
Pages: [1]   Go Up