INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center on IPodLounge.com??  (Read 873 times)

geekbeats2

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Change this by choosing profile
Media Center on IPodLounge.com??
« on: June 15, 2005, 08:44:11 pm »

There is an article on ipodlounge.com where there seems to be a screenshot of JRiver media center w/ the itunes skin.. thought it was interesting...http://www.ipodlounge.com/index.php/articles/comments/itunes-5-our-top-ten-requests/
toe 6 pillow knight Jr l night toothpick kill igloo

bvm

• World Citizen
Re: Media Center on IPodLounge.com??
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 12:37:07 am »

Yup, a long wish list for iTunes functionality.  Mostly old hat here.  I was, however, struck by the rash boast of one Crayola Boy that "Everything except #4 [Better organization for tracks by multiple artists] can already be done with JRiver Media Center."  Blatantly false on count #5 (stability of iPod connection) if the reports in the Portable Digital Players forum here are to be believed.

But I'm more curious about his claim as it relates to item #6 ("works" that stay together and in order but have separate track info, like movements of a sonata).  I've wanted that ability forever, but I don't know of a way to do this with MC.  Even if there is some convoluted way to do some aspects of it with a smartlist while listening on my PC, I really can't see how it could make my iPod do it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up