INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No Cover Art w/ G-Force or Muliti-Info  (Read 888 times)

modelmaker

• Citizen of the Universe
No Cover Art w/ G-Force or Muliti-Info
« on: June 21, 2005, 04:23:52 am »

I'm not getting cover art with G-Force and the Multi-Info visies. All others seem to show cover art (3-D,etc).

I've tried an older build (295) when these were working and have re-installed G-Force. In G-Force it does show the correct outline (in white) of the cover art, (all my cover art is not square, and the size of the outline changes from track to track, but the box is black. In Multi-Info there's nothing at all.

Any ideas?
Jay.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans"     John Lennon.

Jaguu

• MC Beta Team
Re: No Cover Art w/ G-Force or Muliti-Info
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 06:14:26 am »

I reported this quite a few times and further investigation revealed that only ape file with inside files are affected. Matt did some fixes, but not enough.

The problem comes up when you switch from G-Force to any other visualisation. Then current cover art is not reloaded and you get the default MC icon. But as I said, it only happens with ape files with cover art stored inside files.

If you search for "Jaguu" and "Cover Art" and "G-Force" you will find more information about it.

modelmaker

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 01:58:30 pm »

I'm only playing mp3 files.

Edit: I'm getting an error 55101 message - Cannot Create Cover Art,  in the window, (it looks like it may be a G-Force error message.

I have also reported this to SoundSpectrum.
Jay.

akc_nyc

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2005, 04:01:22 pm »

Edit: I'm getting an error 55101 message - Cannot Create Cover Art,  in the window, (it looks like it may be a G-Force error message.

Are your album cover art graphics .gif format?  G-Force requires that QuickTime be installed on your computer to display certain image file formats.

modelmaker

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2005, 04:39:01 pm »

They are all jpgs and Quicktime is installed. It was all working fine until after build 298 was installed. Going back to previous builds has not helped. Uninstalling and reinstalling both hasn't helped either.

And its not just G-Force. It's also the track info template "Multi Info" that's not showing cover art. The J River track info templates are OK.

Jay.

Pages: [1]   Go Up