INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Recording from Modular Hard Drive to Modular CD/DVD Recorder?  (Read 629 times)

JaredH

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Superfluously Articulate

Is there anyway to set up MC11 to make a temp directory for the burn queue?

I just recently placed my 80GB 2.5in HDD into a modular caddy for my laptop. I used to have it in one of those slim USB2.0 external carry cases but decided for speed and convenience that I would buy the caddy made for the modular bay of my Dell Inspiron 8600. Since I only use my CD/DVD RW occasionally to rip or burn and watch DVDs, I figured I would leave the HDD in until the former was needed. With the exception of not being able to run AnyDVD all the time now, the only issue ive run into is that if I want to burn a music/video/picture CD or DVD, I have to drop copies of the files I want to burn to a queue folder and then either import them into MC11 and go through the burn process deleting the files at the end, or just use Nero, the latter of which is much easier at that point.

So am I stuck, or is there some way to make MC11 put copies of the files for burning into a temp queue so that I can swap the hard drive for the CD/DVD+RW?
J. A. Hayslett

Blog & Gallery - http://www.bgracetfaith.net
Pages: [1]   Go Up