INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC11 is the best, no doubt about it. A few suggestions also...  (Read 1027 times)

mdshullaw

• Recent member

As a musician and a photographer, MC11 is making my life much easier. Being able to organize all media from one interface helps immensely. There isn't much MC can't do, and although there is a learning curve, once you understand the program, you can customize just about everything in it.

For suggestions (a wish list) in the next version, I would like to see more options for viewing and editing photos. A gamma adjustment in the full screen viewer would help with calibration. The resize function needs a few more options, such as a wider range of compression settings, and the ability to save as a new file, instead of overwriting the original. When viewing photos full screen, having the mouse wheel scroll through the images in the current list, would be more useful than having it zoom in. Last but not least, would be having an option on the right click menu, to send a photo to a preselected list of editors or applications.

To end, I just want to say thanks to the programmers of MC. I can't think of many other software applications that are this versatile. Nice work.

hit_ny

• Citizen of the Universe
  • nothing more to say...
Re: MC11 is the best, no doubt about it. A few suggestions also...
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2005, 08:55:21 am »

Last but not least, would be having an option on the right click menu, to send a photo to a preselected list of editors or applications.

You can do this already but it takes some work.

Right clk in PN->Send To->Send To (external)->Add/Edit programs

Here you can set where your app lives and give it a name.

Once you use it, it will be availble at the top of the list when you right click.

mdshullaw

• Recent member
Re: MC11 is the best, no doubt about it. A few suggestions also...
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2005, 11:48:52 am »

You can do this already but it takes some work.

Right clk in PN->Send To->Send To (external)->Add/Edit programs

Here you can set where your app lives and give it a name.

Once you use it, it will be availble at the top of the list when you right click.

Thanks for the info, I will give that a try.
Pages: [1]   Go Up