INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CDs being burned as Media Centre files  (Read 1076 times)

nod110

• Recent member
CDs being burned as Media Centre files
« on: August 17, 2005, 03:42:02 am »

I am having a problem which I can't seem to overcome. When I go to burn CD's from my media centre,
 they are not being burned in the cda format that i need to play on a normal cd player. My media centre used to work fine but has suddenly started doing this. Any ideas what I can do?

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • The Cosmic Bird
Re: CDs being burned as Media Centre files
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 04:36:53 am »

Media Center has an option for burning data CDs instead of audio CDs. Data CDs are used for example with players that can play MP3 files directly from CDs. I guess you have accidentally used that option. What does Windows Explorer show when you view the contents of the CD?

You didn't say what program version you have. You should post your system info from the program Help menu if this answer does not solve your problem. When opened the System Info text will be copied to the clipboard automatically. When posting paste the text to the end of your post.

BTW, this is the Media Jukebox forum. Media Center is a different program and it has a separate forum.
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755

nod110

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2005, 04:57:55 am »

Many thanks Alex B - you have solved my problem. I'm new to this game and learning as I go along. :)

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • The Cosmic Bird
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2005, 05:25:56 am »

You're welcome. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755
Pages: [1]   Go Up