INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CUE file playing problem  (Read 832 times)

maruf_65

• Recent member
  • its all coming back to me
CUE file playing problem
« on: September 07, 2005, 05:13:18 am »

well at last i was able to play the CUE file. but the sad thing is that while playing the CUE file MC takes time showing "buffering"(5-10 sec) on an average.

moreover i'm facing problem in seeking normal mp3 songs. while seeking mc some sorts of stop for a while or someting like that. thats dissapointing

well what's the necessity to support video files and document file. coz MC uses windows media player engine to play video files , playing DVD mc uses 3rd party softwares like windvd/powerdvd's engine. so why should mc support video files?

again when i click a pdf/txt or such "document file" that file open with its default application. so whats the use of MC here?

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • The Cosmic Bird
Re: CUE file playing problem
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2005, 05:33:12 am »

well at last i was able to play the CUE file. but the sad thing is that while playing the CUE file MC takes time showing "buffering"(5-10 sec) on an average.

moreover i'm facing problem in seeking normal mp3 songs. while seeking mc some sorts of stop for a while or someting like that. thats dissapointing

These things are not happening on my three different PCs. More information is needed if you like to get help.

well what's the necessity to support video files and document file. coz MC uses windows media player engine to play video files , playing DVD mc uses 3rd party softwares like windvd/powerdvd's engine. so why should mc support video files?

again when i click a pdf/txt or such "document file" that file open with its default application. so whats the use of MC here?

If you have a few video files or a few document files, it wouldn't make much sense to import them to the library.

However, if you have a lot of video files or a lot of document files it'd make a lot of sense. MC has about the best database around.

Besides my video files I have imported and tagged various media related documents like artist bios texts, album reviews and rip log files in txt, doc, pdf or html format.
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755
Pages: [1]   Go Up